Something I would like to say
- I have just started to read this book and forked this project.
- For better reading, I make this project a gitbook.
- Below is some words from the origin author.
Something I hope you know before go into the answers
- First, please watch or star this repo, I'll be more happy if you follow me.
- Bug report, questions and discussion are welcome, you can post an issue or pull a request.
- All graphs are painted by yed, it is simple, cross-platform and free.
- There are some key-point.md file, key points and difficult points are summarized in them.
- As we know only teacher can buy the answer book, so I don't know the standard answer, but I tried my best to keep the correctness, if you found any bug, please tell me, thanks.
It is still under consideration. Anyone know which is suitable?